Broad Marston Halt was opened on the 17th October 1904 to serve the villages of Broad Marston, Pebworth and Mickleton. It had a single 100ft platform at first but another was added in April 1907 with the doubling of the Honeybourne-Stratford section. Although goods facilities were requested for the halt, none were ever provided and the halt was closed on the 14th July 1916 as a wartime economy.
On the 6th September 1937, Pebworth Halt was opened as a replacement. The halt was situated to the south of the site of Broad Marston Halt at the point where the road between Broad Marston and Mickleton passes under the railway. A interesting note in the halt's history appears to be the fact that it took over nine years for the Board of Trade to inspect; presumably this was mainly due to World War Two. The halt lasted until the 3rd January 1966.