Laverton Halt was opened on the 14th August 1905 to serve the villages of Buckland, Laverton and Stanton. It had 100ft platforms with shelters and lamps. The halt originally came under the jurisdiction of Toddington, but was later transferred to Broadway. The halt closed on the 7th March 1960.
The running line of the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway has reached the site of the halt as of January 2012, although no station facilities currently exist at the site.