Hayles Abbey Halt (the nearby abbey and village are spelt "Hailes") was opened in September 1928, coinciding with opening of
a museum in the ruins of the Abbey. It had two platforms constructed of railway sleepers, each with a small "hut" for a waiting room.
The halt came under the jurisdiction of Toddington and was closed on the 7th March 1960. A new halt was opened by
the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway in June 2017.
The replacement Hayles Abbey Halt on the 13th August, 2017.