Gretton Halt
Gretton Halt was opened on 1st June, 1906 to serve the villages of Gretton and Stanley Pontlarge, and came under the jurisdiction of Winchcombe. The halt lasted until 7th March, 1960. It is not currently part of the Gloucester Warwickshire Railway and the author is not aware of any plans to re-open it.
Return to "Stratford to Cheltenham" Station List