Cheltenham High Street Halt

This was the shortest-lived station on the Stratford-Cheltenham line, opening on the 1st October, 1908. Facilities were basic, with each platform having just a pagoda shelter. The station was unstaffed with tickets being purchased on the trains. It was closed as a wartime economy on the 30th April 1917, and was never reopened.

Return to "Stratford to Cheltenham" Station List