Whimsey (Cinderford) Goods
Although not a passenger station, it is worth mentioning this goods station as it played an important part in the branch's goods traffic throughout its life. Opened in December 1884, it replaced what became Ruspidge as the FoD goods outlet for Cinderford, and would remain so until the 1960's, despite the Cinderford Extension granting the FoD Branch a way into Cinderford passenger station.
The use of the station declined until 1949 when Berry Wiggins took over the site for a bitumen heating plant. This operation became an important factor in the continued operation of the line until Berry Wiggins relocated to Lydney in 1967.
Today, the site of Whimsey goods station is now an industrial estate; however, this came too late to save the line from closure.