Ruddle Road & Bullo Cross Halts
Ruddle Road Halt was just south of Newnham at the point where the main line crosses what is now the A48 Gloucester to Chepstow Road. The platforms were staggered either side of the bridge; the "Up" platform on the north side and the "down" platform on the south side. The halt was short-lived, lasted from 1907 to 1917, with removal occuring in 1920.
Bullo Cross Halt was the first "official" station on the FoD branch, situated next to the bridge which took the branch over the A48. It lasted throughout FoD passenger services and was modified several times in its history. Bullo Cross was another victim of fire, being damaged in August 1933.