Penallt & Whitebrook Halts - Railways of the Forest of Dean

Title
Go to content
Penallt & Whitebrook Halts
Penallt Halt
Opened in 1931, this halt was built so close to Redbrook-On-Wye station that only Penallt viaduct separated them. The halt remained open until the closure of the line.

Whitebrook Halt
Whitebrook Halt opened in 1927, the first of the six additional halts to built on the line to facilitate passenger services.
Back to content