Newland and Coleford (GWR) - Railways of the Forest of Dean

Title
Go to content
Newland and Coleford (GWR)
Both stations were opened in 1883 and both closed in 1917 with the closure of the line. The station buildings at Newland were requistioned by the Air Ministry during World War II, and the station at Coleford remained unused for some some years, despite the obvious suggestion that the Severn & Wye Railway take it over.
Back to content