Steam Mills, Nailbridge & Drybrook Halts
Steam Mills Halt opened in August 1907 as part of the first phase of FoD passenger services. With this phase proving relatively sucessful, a further section of the abandoned Micheldean Road line was opened from Whimsey to Drybrook in November 1907. Halts at Nailbridge and Drybrook were opened at this this point. However, passenger services proved to be short-lived along this section and were withdrawn in July 1930.